What is the Role of Healthcare in Senior Living in a COVID World?
Presented By: Bob Kramer, Founder and President of Nexus Insights
Date: October 28, 2020 at 1:00PM ET
This was a zero-cost webinar offering 1 CEU for live attendance and participation.
Four new realities will reshape senior living: fear of traditional healthcare settings, telemedicine going mainstream in healthcare in a matter of months, seniors not wanting to be “shipped out” for healthcare, and the desire to receive healthcare services “at home.” How should seniors housing and care respond?
Key Webinar Learnings
- Discover how the COVID pandemic has changed customer expectations of providers.
- Understand the differences between promoting health and wellness, managing underlying health
- conditions, and triaging potential acute care events, and your role in each.
- Learn about a new business focus for many senior living providers.
- Understand the value of partnerships as you manage risk and deliver services to your residents at home.
This webinar has been submitted for approval to offer 1 CEU for nurses and administrators.